On-Boarding the best talent is the key to Kodsmith Infospica Human Resource Policy.
Our Human First Approach is not only client centric, as we believe that our people are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage.
We focus on the latest technologies. You learn to maneuver challenges and become an expert.
You may not be confined to a desk. Local and International Assignments await you as a part of our on-site skill augmentation program.
You may come in as newbie, we love to see you grow as a pro.
We value your talent and your word. You will be heard and valued.
Position: Sales Manager – Software Services
Experience: 3 Years +
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a growing technology company, Kodsmith Infospica is looking to on-board a Business Development Manager with profound knowledge of U.A.E market for generating and driving sales leads and contacts. The ideal fit for this role will be evaluated by assessing candidate’s passion for technology sales, access to / influence on existing clientele, appetite to pursue and close new business using networking, cold calls and inbound warm leads. BDM will also be responsible to identify potential business partners and build strategies for overall development of business.
* Research potential business opportunities; generate and pursue leads until business fulfillment.
* Identify market demand, conceive and present the best and ideal product / service offered by the company.
* Identify companies and key decision makers through professional and personal networking channels.
* Constantly re-engage with the client, ensure client satisfaction and explore avenues for business expansion.
* Master the market by analyzing and understanding competition, trends and by defining distinctive sales strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
* Work alongside technical team and learn technology trends, forecasts and offer business insights to technical team and ensure company’s deliverables are meeting and exceeding market demands.
* Effectively Harness Upselling and Cross-selling opportunities to amplify sales volume.
* Ensure achievement of Sales Targets and continuously set higher benchmarks.
* Develop and manage a smart and efficient sales team.
* Periodical Filing of Sales Reports.
* Proactive contribution in defining business development strategies and roadmaps.
✔ Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business / Technology / Communication with proven track record of Business Development in a Technology Firm / Software Business.
✔ Mandatory Experience – Minimum 3 Years of Experience in similar roles in United Arab Emirates with Good Network with IT Managers, CIOs, Marketing Mangers, CMOs, Purchase Heads
✔ Communication Skills – Excellent Verbal and Written English.
✔ Soft Skills
✔ IT Skills – MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel & Windows OS Environment.
✔ Valid U.A.E Driving License.
✔ Willingness to Travel Locally and Internationally.
✔ Documentation Experience in preparing Bid Submittals, Proposals and Quotations.
Compensation and Employee Benefits:
✔ Salary: AED 8,000/- inclusive of Expatriate Benefits plus Sales Commissions as per Industry Standards.
Only Qualified Candidates Meeting Mandatory Requirements & Acceptance of Compensation and Employee Benefits need to Apply Here or Email email@example.com with Subject Line Reference as SSSM/DXB/0121
As a growing company, we are constantly looking to expand our team and we strong encourage you to share your updated profile with us
By filling out the above information you are consenting Kodsmith IT Services LLC, its subsidiaries, strategic partners, clients to access and use your personal information for the purpose of evaluating your candidature.
Kodsmith IT Services LLC may share your personally identifiable information within the organization, or with any of its subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors, located in any part of the world for the Purpose. Where required or permitted by law, information may be provided to others, such as regulators and law enforcement agencies.